Sarangchae is located in Insa-dong, one of the most famous neighborhoods visited by tourists. Majority of the restaurant’s customers are foreigners, and they offer reasonably priced Korean dishes that are highly popular among foreign visitors.
10:00 ~ 24:00
Some menu items may differ slightly in price and are subject to change without notice.
ㆍSet menu with grilled fish
ㆍCheolpan jeyuk jeongsik (set menu with stir-fried pork)
Recommended Menu for Foreigners
Cheolpan jeyuk jeongsik (set menu with stir-fried pork)
Maximum Seating Capacity
40 seats (8 tables)
Unisex restroom located inside the restaurant
Assistance for Foreigners
Smoking / Non-Smoking
1. Get off at Jonggak Station (Seoul Subway Line 1), Exit 3-1 and walk for about 799m.
2. Get off at Anguk Station (Seoul Subway Line 3), Exit 6 and walk for about 251m (Go straight from Crown Bakery and take a left at Insa-dong Street. Take the small alley beside Gana Art to arrive at Sarangchae).
3. Get off at Jongno 3(sam)-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 5, Exit 5 and walk for about 1.02km.
6, Insadong 16-gil, Jongno-gu, Seoul
서울특별시 종로구 인사동16길 6 (관훈동)
Type / Specialty Menu
Korean Food/ Hanjeongsik and other hansik menus
• 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-737-1155
SOURCE:All info and photos are from english.visitkorea.or.kr